Jumaat, Januari 30, 2009

Andrea Dossena determined to have Liverpool future

Andrea Dossena insists he can improve at Liverpool Football Club.

Since his move from Udinese in the summer for around £7million, the Italian international fullback has failed to make his mark in the Premier League.

The Anfield crowd have been less than impressed with the 27-year-old thus far, but the player is determined to prove that he can be a success with the Reds. "Like every player, I always want to improve,” Dossena told the Liverpool Echo. “To do this you must work hard every day and that is why I have been doing some extra work at Melwood.

“I want to improve my level and I think that things are getting better now. I have been doing extra running and work in the gym as well as other things that are open to all the team.

“I have been staying after training to do this. Also, the manager has been helping me by focusing on the details which I need to improve.”