Jumaat, Disember 26, 2008

So excited!

Guess what? I was overjoyed and so excited I could not wait to wear it for tonight's game. I just got a Liverpool t-shirt from Mamai (anyway thanks) which she bought from a local store in town. So tonight is going to be very special night and of course I consider it's a nice gift given at the right time, I will be with my friends and Liverpool supporters having our teh tarik and nasi katok at Liyana, mata-mata. There's no doubt which I believed all Liverpool supporters will agreed with me that tonight game will be very exciting to watch when Bolton visit anfield for tonight encounter. The exciting news probably the return of Fernando Torres and Martin Skatel will ensure enlighten the spirit and boost the moral of the Reds. Rafa Banitez is likely to return to make sure the Reds get 3 points. Do you know that Gary Megdson has lost every games he's ever managed against Liverpool? and they also conceding 20 goals in six games and scoring just one. And Liverpool are top of the league at Christmas for the first time since 1996. Hooray what a special christmas present for the Reds.