Selasa, Disember 30, 2008

Popular jogging trail

It was almost 5 p.m when I reached there, I have to wait for a few minutes to get a place to park my car. Today the weather was nice, great and sunny, I was unable to enjoy my run for few days since it was raining for couple of days. Of course I'm a season comer to this place although there are several jogging tracks or similar places which is more thrilling and really challenged myself to the limits.
Taman Tasik Lama as it was known is one of the renowned name amongst the local for its beautiful lake and natural beauty which was recently upgraded without sacrifice its original surrounding. This park provides access to a beautiful part of the forest which located at the heart of the capital. The park contains many species of tree and flowers and is very popular with local people who come along to walk, jogging through the forest trails or just simply admire the view. It is more elective and scenic route through the woods and it provides varied elevations that challenge both novice and experienced runner.

Probably the best-known jogging trail in Brunei!