Selasa, April 21, 2009

Kaka rules out a move to Madrid or the Premier League


Kaka reiterated his desire to stay with Milan when asked yet again about new rumours linking him with a move to either Real Madrid or Manchester United.The Brazilian superstar has had to state his intention to stay at the San Siro on several occasions since a move to Manchester City did not materialise in January.

The media have consistently claimed that Milan's willingness to speak to the Premier League club is a sign that they may consider another huge bid.

He is enjoying life at Milan and is not seeking a move away. Said Kaka:

“I have already said and already shown that I am committed to this club so there is nothing else to add,” Kaka told the Italian media.

“I truly enjoy myself at San Siro and I am happy with the support I receive here,” he concluded.