Isnin, April 13, 2009

Arshavin is a Special Little Guy!







In an interview with The Telegraph, Arshavin spurted more wonderful quotes that prove just how special he is:

“I had a problem at my first school. I was sat at the front of the class, right in front of the teacher. We were checking a mathematical problem. My answer was right but I had some marks [doodles] on my paper. The result was good but because of the marks she did not give me the top mark.

“I said, OK, if you don’t give me the top mark, I will tear the journal that she used to put the marks in. She did not believe so I said, no problem. I tore it in half. And I was thrown out of school.”

And this happened just last week. But despite Andrei’s difficulties in school, he has already created several literary masterworks.

“I have already got three books! They are not like books, they are like journals. I did not especially want to say anything, it was not my idea.”

Ah yes, that’s a quote for the back cover.

“The man who looks after my website wanted to do it and I said I’d help – and he produced three books in four months!”

So what did you do, give a thumbs up when he showed you the finished product?

A couple more gems:

“I think the quality of life, especially for people with money, is better in Russia than here [in England]. Here there are lots of rules and laws. In Russia, if you have money, you can break the law.”

“I am happy with my professional life but I am unhappy in everyday life, it is very difficult for me. I don’t understand why people do things, or say things, it is a little bit strange.”

Poor Andrei. But perhaps this isn’t a problem with being new in a different country. I mean, its normal to not understand what a foreign people say, but why they say things or why they do things? Those motives are pretty standard to all human beings everywhere.

I think this might confirm it. Arshavin isn’t retarded. He’s an alien.